Search This Blog

Thursday, April 10, 2014

My Career Choice

My career choice is computer forensics.
Computer forensics is best defined as the study of evidence found in computers and many other types of technology that are used to fight cyber crime on the Internet. The main purpose of computer forensics is to find data, examine data, and restore data about a criminal or a crime by using technology in order to prosecute the person who committed the crime. The reason why I decided to choose computer forensics as my career is because I enjoy using computers and working with various types of technology. I also enjoy solving puzzles and analyzing evidence. To me, computer forensics is an interesting and exciting career path that I know I will be truly passionate about.

No comments:

Post a Comment