Search This Blog

Thursday, April 10, 2014

My Reflections

This semester was an excellent experience for me as a freshman that is becoming a sophomore in the fall. I learned quite a bit from my English 102 class this semester.
This semester, I learned how to write interesting research papers and paragraphs. Also, I learned how to create a blog, write descriptive blog posts, and how to cite sources correctly in research papers. Learning these helpful techniques has made me to write impressive research papers and paragraphs. Also, this has caused me to develop into a more skillful, talented writer.

In my opinion, I believe that taking English 102 this semester was a great choice. I really enjoyed taking the class. Discussing various short stories, writing blogs, and doing a final blog presentation was what I enjoyed most about the class. The class has caused me to develop into a very creative, detail oriented thinker, writer, and speaker. Also, it caused me to gain more of an interest in reading many works of literature from numerous writers. This class has sparked my interest reading many different types of literature such as short stories and poetry.

Five years from now, I see myself as being a very descriptive and creative writer, thinker, and speaker. I also see myself writing intriguing papers, thinking and reading critically, and speaking fluidly in the future. In my future career, I will use these skills to become a talented, successful individual. Also, I will use everything that I learned from college to be a proactive and responsible individual. Without a doubt, I will bring about a positive influence and be the best employee I can be in my future career. 


No comments:

Post a Comment